Zebulon brings the technology and analysis used by top level motorsport teams and designers into everyone’s hands, which benefits amateur racers all the way up to professional organizations. We can handle whatever your needs may be:
- Aerodynamics analysis, design, and manufacture
- Bespoke mechanical design
- Composites repair/reconstruction
- Data acquisition and driver coaching
- Engine analysis, calibration, and modification
- Race engineering and program management
- Sponsorship management and marketing
- Vehicle Dynamics analysis, design, and set-up
Zebulon MSC’s consultants have worked in numerous Professional and Amateur race series including ALMS/Grand Am GT and DP, Indy/Indy Lights, US F4, IMSA GT3 Cup, SCCA Formula 1000 Pro series, and WeatherTech SCC. Additionally, they have consulted on the design of numerous purpose-built racing cars, both proprietary and those sold to the public.
Zebulon also has extensive experience in SCCA Auto-x and hill-climb vehicle design, development, and testing which emphasizes vehicle dynamics and the ability to rapidly develop a race car and it’s setup.